Saturday, June 9, 2012

NHL Caps if everyone has seen the lines

Home singing Flowers rain cloud in the wind? sing this song, when the conditions are primitive, and I just listen to others sing a few times, I feel good singing,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015, but also very interesting and I specialize in training several times, at the party innocently sang, resulting in sing when the next card, did not sing any tune a shame, since then, I never participated in the performances of the New Year's party.
This song is for girls to sing, Zhao Rui's voice, but she should be in the following practice many times, and she sang a juvenile kind of taste, soft music, with a touch of sadness is indeed something food for thought.
People to understand, good grades, other areas are not that bad.
Take advantage of the gap, I pretended to casually said to the squad leader: Teacher performances, a highlight of New Year's party.
Huang Weifeng shot afraid of me on the shoulder, he stood up, taking advantage of the opportunity to host not power, exclaimed: Our class programs are not many, if not the Highlights of the, I am afraid to not eleven o'clock on the end, this is not the squad leader wants nothing more, New Year's party, the main test class cadre of organizational capacity, class cadres, who do not want to see to their own class than other classes of things happen.
He said of our students are suddenly including noise up .
English teacher turned down a lot, of course, under our good intentions, his excuse did not come in useful at last he cleared his throat, I laugh, I thought the squad will go to class, he did not expect to find English teacher, I remember our teacher, but what will not, I remember when she seems to shirk but for a long time, in the end, but what is not performing out.
Drama is the drama of the place of our province, the general entertainment of the old middle-aged people like us teenagers, it is estimated that no one likes, but fortunately the small teacher to sing the piece is not long, we could not understand, we the applause is still very enthusiastic.
Fast over and over in his old time, laughing Wang and Zhang Changhai, I shoved a wink, and time is almost the same time performing on stage.
Three of us performing sketch a lot of people know that, but in rehearsal, we do confidential work place, no one knows the content of our skit this skit is to the game, if everyone has seen the lines, there is nothing new, unprecedented feeling that certainly would be no.
When a moderator feel good, especially when I saw everyone was surprised expression, I was secretly happy to open, how to say this

No comments:

Post a Comment